It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on digital marketing topics such as SEO, content marketing, PPC, etc.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- No fluff!
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,500 words per post. Kudos for 3,000+ words.